HOME Application Materials
2015 HOME Single Family Program Competitive Application Documents
- 2015 HOME Single Family Competitive NOFA Application Submission Procedures Manual (ASPM) (PDF)
- 2015 HOME Program HBA Competitive Application (XLS) – REVISED 9/11/2015
- 2015 HOME Program HRA Competitive Application (XLS) – REVISED 9/11/2015
- 2015 HOME Program TBRA Competitive Application (XLS) – REVISED 9/11/2015
2015 HOME Single Family Program Reservation System Application Documents
- 2015 HOME Single Family Reservation NOFA Application Submission Procedures Manual (ASPM) (PDF)
- 2015 HOME Program Reservation System (RSP) Application (XLS) – REVISED 9/11/2015
Application Reference Materials
Administrative Environmental Forms:
Federal HOME Final Rule, 24 CFR Part 92 (U.S. Government Publishing Office website):
State HOME Rule, 10 TAC Chapter 20 and 10 TAC Chapter 23 (Secretary of the State website):
HUD HOME 2015 Income Limits – Effective 6/1/2015 (HUD Exchange Website):
Fair Market Rents – HOME TBRA (HUD User website):
Participating Jurisdiction List:
American Community Survey (ACS) Demographic and Housing Estimates (American Fact Finder, US Census Bureau website):
Competitive Application Reference Materials
- Regional Allocation Formula
- Cities and Counties with HOME HRA and HBA Projects within the previous 2 years (PDF)
- TDHCA Vacancy Clearinghouse (used to determine presence of TDHCA Multifamily Properties in Service Area)
- Fair Housing Training (note: classes offered by any of the providers listed under Property Owners and Managers are acceptable to the HOME Division to obtain points; however this is not an all inclusive list of providers that may offer training that is acceptable for the award of points)
For programmatic and Application content questions, please contact Jaclyn Pryll at email@example.com or (512) 475-2975.
For any technical questions or problems with the applications, please contact Chad Landry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 475-2135.
Multifamily (Rental Housing) Development Application Materials
- Visit Apply for Funds in the Multifamily Division.
Community Housing Development Organizations
As of September 15, 2002, TDHCA has changed the rules regarding the CHDO application process. Organizations must now apply and receive HOME funds under the CHDO set-aside in order to be certified as a CHDO. A new application for CHDO certification must be submitted to the Department with each new application for HOME funds under the CHDO set-aside.