2011 Scheduled Tax Lien Removal DEADLINE REMINDER
Tex. Occ. Code 1201.219(g) and (h) allows tax liens to be extinguished and canceled and removed from the title records of a manufactured home if the tax lien has been delinquent for more than four years and there has been no law suit filed to collect the taxes in question within the four year time period.
The deadline to preserve the tax liens for 2011 is midnight April 16, 2016.
Liens on record that are four years or older will be posted on the Tax Lien Information page of the website at: http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh/tax-info.htm.
For more information please feel free to contact Cindy Bocz the Tax Lien Manager at 512-475-2884.
- The board meeting scheduled for Friday, June 3, 2016 is cancelled for lack of a quorum.
- TDHCA Manufactured Housing Rules - Effective 05/15/2016 (PDF)
- Manufactured Housing Division Information Bulletin (DOC)
- Texas Windstorm Association (TWIA) Flyer (DOC)
- MHD Governing Statute: Government Code, Chapter 2306, Subchapter AA (PDF)
- Report Illegal Activity
- What you need to know before you buy (PDF)
- SOL Application Instructions (PDF)
- Flyer: Unlicensed Activity is a Crime (PDF)
- Filing and Releasing Liens as a Central Tax Collector (PDF)
- Manufactured Housing Approved Operating Budget (PDF)
- Sign up to receive email updates