George H.W. Bush State Office Building
1801 Congress Ave., Suite 11.400
Austin, Texas 78701
During the 88th Legislative Session, the Texas Legislature passed HB2706, which in part amends Sections 1201.219(a) and (c), Occupations Code.
Therefore effective September 1, 2023. Texas Inventory Finance forms will no longer be filed with the Manufactured of Housing Division, instead they are now required to be filed with the Secretary of State’s Office at (512) 463-5555.
Consumer Disclosure Statement and Formaldehyde Notice
The Manufactured Housing Division announced on May 16, 2023 a revised Consumer Disclosure Statement and Formaldehyde Notice form. Originally, the Consumer Notice was 6-pages and the Formaldehyde Notice was a separate form.
The new notice, titled Consumer Disclosure Statement and Formaldehyde Notice, has been condensed to 3-pages, and the formaldehyde information is integrated into this notice. The updated form can be found on the Department’s website here: https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh/industry-info.htm
Please feel free to contact the Department at 877-313-3023 with any questions you may have. You may also signup to receive Department announcements and website updates here Manufactured Housing Email List Membership Area (state.tx.us)
- •Consumer Disclosure Statement and Formaldehyde Notice
- Manufactured Housing has moved!
- 2021-003 Industry Bulletin – Inventory of Damaged Homes (PDF)
- Notice of Installation Enforcement Initiative
- Licensing Education Class Online Registration
- Buying Flood Damaged Manufactured Homes
- Licenses are Required to Sell and Install Manufactured Homes
- Consumer Complaints
- FY2023 Executive Summary and Annual Report (PDF)
- Manufactured Housing Division Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Texas Windstorm Association (TWIA) Flyer (PDF)
- MHD Governing Statute: Government Code, Chapter 2306, Subchapter AA (PDF)
- Report Illegal Activity
- What you need to know before you buy (PDF)
- Statement of Ownership Application Instructions (PDF)
- Flyer: Unlicensed Activity is a Crime (PDF)
- Manufactured Housing Approved Operating Budget (PDF)
- Sign up to receive email updates