Welcome to TDHCA's Nonprofit Assistance Page. Here is a list of hyperlinks to external Web sites designed to help nonprofits build their capacity. You’ll find things as simple as how to form a nonprofit all the way up to finding funding.
Forming a Nonprofit
These Web sites will teach you the basics for forming a nonprofit corporation.
Tax and Other Organizational Forms
These Web sites have the forms you’ll need.
These organizations assist and advocate for nonprofits.
- Texas Association of Community Development Corporations
- Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- The Enterprise Foundation
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network
Find foundations and other funds.
Keep informed with what’s going on in the nonprofit world.
General Nonprofit Resources
Here you will find various helpful Web sites.
- Training and Development Associates, Inc.
- Free Management Library
- HUD's Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
- FirstGov for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Good Practice Guide
- The Community Toolbox
- The nonprofit Human Interaction Research Institute
- The Center for Nonprofit Management - Dallas
- Harvard University Joint Center for Housing Studies
- The Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations
For more information please contact email@example.com.