Housing Trust Fund Rules and Other Applicable Rules
Housing Trust Fund Programs (Amy Young Barrier Removal Program, Texas Bootstrap Loan Program) must adhere to several rules under the Texas Administrative Code. TDHCA’s rule-making process incorporates public input and occurs on the average of every biennium, but sometimes more frequently. To be notified of proposed rule changes, please subscribe to any of TDHCA’s various email lists by visiting the “Join Our Email List” link on the TDHCA home page.
- HTF Rule (10 TAC 26 - Secretary of State Web site)
- Single Family Programs Umbrella Rule (10 TAC 20 - Secretary of State Web site)
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Requirements for Single Family Construction (10 TAC 21 - Secretary of State Web site)
- Search prior year rules on the Secretary of State Web site
- Federal Income Limits (HUD Exchange web site)
- Texas Housing Trust Fund Income Limits (XLSX) – Effective June 15, 2023