Housing Resource Center Announcements
- As of September 1, 2013, the repeal of §51.0022 from the 83rd Texas Legislation Session allows the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs to discontinue the collection of foreclosure data forms from county clerks.
- Affordable Housing and its
Effect on Neighborhoods - Learn more about affordable
housing and its potential impact on your neighborhood.
- Interactive Map: Total Affordable Rental Units by County
- Speaker’s Bureau - TDHCA program experts are available to serve as panelists or speakers at your next event.
- TDHCA is offering training on eligibility requirements of the Department's various affordable housing programs. For more information, visit the Compliance Training page.
- A Circle of Ten, Inc. is offering workshops on grant writing. For more information, please visit their Web site - http://www.circleof10.org/
Go to the Housing Resource Center's publications listing for newly posted and updated documents.