- If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please visit our Help for Texans page.
ESG Application Materials
Please sign up for our ESG email list for notices about the ESG Application process.
2020 ESG Annual Allocation Application Log
2020 ESG Program Annual Allocation Application Documents
The 2020 ESG annual allocation Notice of Funding Availability is posted online at http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/nofa.htm. The NOFA has details on eligible activities, funding amounts, and deadlines.
Guidance on completing an Application is available through 2020 ESG Annual Application Guidance webinar located at https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/home-division/esgp/video-library.htm.
The 2020 ESG Annual Allocation funding is available within each Continuum of Care (CoC) Region. Applicants should determine in which CoC region they belong so they will know how much is available within their region and whom to contact to apply for funding.
The 2020 ESG Annual Allocation Application Process has two ESG Coordinators, which are organizations that will run a Local Competition on behalf of TDHCA. Applicants in the TX-500 San Antonio/ Bexar County CoC region, and TX-700 City of Houston/Fort Bend, Harris, and Montgomery Counties CoC region are not eligible to apply directly to TDHCA; Applicants in these regions must apply through their ESG Coordinator, contact information for which is below.
- CoC Region TX-500 San Antonio/ Bexar County
- ESG Coordinator: South Alamo Regional Alliance for the Homeless (SARAH)
- Website: https://www.sarahomeless.org/
- Contact Name: Jennifer Serna
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 210-876-0720
- CoC Region TX-700 City of Houston/Fort Bend, Harris, and Montgomery Counties
- ESG Coordinator: Coalition for the Homeless of Houston/Harris County
- Website: https://www.homelesshouston.org
- Contact Name: Concetta Scerbo
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 832-930-0984
Applicants in the other nine CoC regions will apply directly to TDHCA for the 2020 Annual Allocation. Please sign up for our ESG email list for notices about the ESG Application process.
2020 ESG Annual Application Materials
- Volume 1: Threshold (XLS)
- Volume 2: Uniform Scoring (XLS)
- Volume 3: Street Outreach (XLS)
- Volume 4: Emergency Shelter (XLS)
- Volume 5: Homelessness Prevention (XLS)
- Volume 6: Rapid Re-housing (XLS)
- Continuum of Care Consultation (PDF)
- Continuum of Care Recommendation (PDF)
- ESG Certification (DOC)
- Local Government Approval of Shelter Activities
ESG Annual Allocation Application Reference Materials
For programmatic and Application content questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Naomi Cantu at 512-475-3975.