Para minimizar el riesgo de exposición al Coronavirus, estara cerrado el vestibulo del servicio de atencion al cliente hasta el 1 de Abril de 2021. Sin embargo, puede llamar a nuestro Departamento de Servicio al Cliente al 800-500-7074 para obtener ayuda.
2016 Tax Liens Scheduled for Removal (second and final notice)
On February 1, 2021, taxing entities were notified that Tex. Occ. Code 1201.219(g) and (h) allows tax liens to be removed from the title records of a manufactured home if it has been delinquent for more than four (4) years and there has been no lawsuit filed to collect the taxes in question within the four year time period.
Therefore, tax liens for tax year 2016 will be removed from the system, unless the taxing entity provides confirmation of any law suits filed so the liens can be preserved. In addition to the liens which have a tax suit filed, the Department has determined that tax liens which have been deferred, placed on a payment plan, have a judgment on file, or are under bankruptcy, appropriately fall under the same legislative intent and should also be preserved.
Please accept this as second notification requesting confirmation of 2016 liens which have a tax suit filed, have been deferred, are on a payment plan, and/or those under bankruptcy so that they may be preserved. The new law provides the taxing entities with 60 days from the second notice to provide the confirmation requested. If confirmation is not received by midnight on Saturday, April 15, 2021, all 2016 tax liens will be removed from our system.
For more information, please feel free to contact Cindy Bocz the Tax Lien Manager at 512-475-2884.
- 2021-001 Industry Bulletin – Inventory of Damaged Homes (PDF)
- 2021-002 Industry Bulletin – Inventory of Damaged Homes (PDF)
- 2016 Tax Liens Scheduled for Removal (second and final notice)
- 2016 Tax Liens Scheduled for Removal (first notice)
- Notice of Installation Enforcement Initiative
- Licensing Education Class Online Registration
- Buying Flood Damaged Manufactured Homes
- Licenses are Required to Sell and Install Manufactured Homes
- Consumer Complaints
- Manufactured Housing Division Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Texas Windstorm Association (TWIA) Flyer (PDF)
- MHD Governing Statute: Government Code, Chapter 2306, Subchapter AA (PDF)
- Report Illegal Activity
- What you need to know before you buy (PDF)
- Statement of Ownership Application Instructions (PDF)
- Flyer: Unlicensed Activity is a Crime (PDF)
- Manufactured Housing Approved Operating Budget (PDF)
- Sign up to receive email updates