Para minimizar el riesgo de exposición al Coronavirus, nuestro lobby de servicio al cliente permanecerá cerrado hasta el 3 de abril de 2020. Sin embargo, nuestro Departamento de Servicio al Cliente está abierto y puede ser contactado al 800-500-7074 para obtener ayuda.
2015 Scheduled Tax Lien Removal DEADLINE REMINDER
Tex. Occ. Code 1201.219(g) and (h) allows tax liens to be extinguished and canceled and removed from the title records of a manufactured home if the tax lien has been delinquent for more than four years and there has been no lawsuit filed to collect the taxes in question within the four year time period.
The deadline to preserve the tax liens for 2015 is midnight Saturday, April 18, 2020. (no extension can be granted)
Unfortunately, we cannot extend the statutory deadline for preserving these liens. Please keep in mind if you have a Central Tax Collector (CTC) account you are able to preserve the tax liens from your office, even if our office is closed. To obtain a CTC account please complete the account request form and Access Agreement which can be found at the link below.
Liens on record that are four years or older will be posted on the Tax Lien Information page of the website at: http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh/tax-info.htm.
For more information, please feel free to contact Cindy Bocz the Tax Lien Manager at 512-475-2884 or email tax.lien@TDHCA.state.tx.us.
- 2015 Tax Lien Removal Deadline Reminder
- 2015 Tax Liens Scheduled for Removal (second and final notice)
- 2015 Tax Liens Scheduled for Removal (first notice)
- Notice of Installation Enforcement Initiative
- Licensing Education Class Online Registration
- Buying Flood Damaged Manufactured Homes
- Licenses are Required to Sell and Install Manufactured Homes
- Consumer Complaints
- Manufactured Housing Division Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Texas Windstorm Association (TWIA) Flyer (PDF)
- MHD Governing Statute: Government Code, Chapter 2306, Subchapter AA (PDF)
- Report Illegal Activity
- What you need to know before you buy (PDF)
- Statement of Ownership Application Instructions (PDF)
- Flyer: Unlicensed Activity is a Crime (PDF)
- Manufactured Housing Approved Operating Budget (PDF)
- Sign up to receive email updates