Tax Credit Assistance Program (TCAP)
- TCAP Loan Payment information can be provided by the Financial Services division. Please contact:
Financial Services Processor
- TCAP Loan Status Certificates (Estoppels) and Audit Confirmations are processed by the Loan Servicing division. Please contact:
Senior Loan Servicing Coordinator
- TCAP Development Owners with a Surplus Cash Note or Tax Credit Replacement Note are required to submit documentation to support the payment amount calculated for the current period. Owners will receive a letter from TDHCA’s Asset Management division detailing the payment calculation method and requesting at a minimum:
- Current draft financial statements with most recent Audited financial statements;
- HUD Note & Regulatory Agreement (if applicable); and
- Rent roll showing name, unit number, move-in date, current rent and any rent assistance.
Manager of Asset Management
Disclaimer: The TDHCA estimates are based on an initial analysis of ARRA and other sources and do not take into account federal rules, which may be developed by the respective federal agency responsible for these funds, and may have a direct bearing on the amount of funds made available to TDHCA and Texas. TDHCA has attempted to use existing formulas as a basis for establishing estimates of the amount of funds however the Department believes that significant adjustments will be made that will have either positive or negative impact on the final funding amounts.