NOFAs and Rules
Notice of Funding Availability
Multifamily Program Rules
All multifamily programs are governed by the Uniform Multifamily Rules. In addition to the Uniform Multifamily Rules, the Housing Tax Credit program is governed by the Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP). Access these documents below:
The Multifamily Bond program in which the Department is serving as the Issuer is governed by the Multifamily Housing Revenue Bond Rules, available below. Note that these rules do not apply to Applicants for 4% Housing Tax Credits using a local issuer.
For TDHCA Governing Statute visit the About TDHCA page.
2018 Qualified Allocation Plan Project Resources
Additional Rules (by Program)
Competitive (9%) & Non-Competitive (4%) Housing Tax Credits
Multifamily Revenue Bonds
- Chapter 1372 Bond Review Board Statute (Texas Statutes Web site)
Multifamily Direct Loans
- 2017 Multifamily Direct Loan Rule (10 TAC Chapter 13) (PDF)
- National Housing Trust Fund Interim Rule (24 CFR Part 93) (ecfr.gov)
- Previous State HOME Rules (2014 and prior) (Texas Administrative Code Search page on the Secretary of State website)
- HOME Final Rule (24 CFR Part 92) (eCFR Web site)