NOFAs and Rules
April is Fair Housing Month! Brush up on your Fair Housing know-how. A great place to start is TDHCA’s Fair Housing 101 page.
Notice of Funding Availability
Multifamily Program Rules
All multifamily programs are governed by the Uniform Multifamily Rules. In addition to the Uniform Multifamily Rules, the Housing Tax Credit program is governed by the Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP). Access these documents below:
The Multifamily Bond program in which the Department is serving as the Issuer is governed by the Multifamily Housing Revenue Bond Rules, available below. Note that these rules do not apply to Applicants for 4% Housing Tax Credits using a local issuer.
For TDHCA Governing Statute visit the About TDHCA page.
2017 Qualified Allocation Plan Project Resources
- QAP Project Plan (PDF)
- QAP Project December 16, 2015 Meeting Notes Outline (PDF)
- QAP Project January 27, 2016 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- QAP Project February 24, 2016 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
Additional Rules (by Program)
Competitive (9%) & Non-Competitive (4%) Housing Tax Credits
Multifamily Revenue Bonds
- Chapter 1372 Bond Review Board Statute (Texas Statutes Web site)
Multifamily Direct Loans
- Property Standards for HOME Multifamily Projects that Closed On or After January 23, 2015 (PDF)
- Direct Loan Requirements (Section 10.307 from the Texas Administrative Code) (Secretary of State Web site)
- Previous State HOME Rules (2014 and prior) (Texas Administrative Code Search page on the Secretary of State website)
- HOME Final Rule (24 CFR Part 92) (eCFR Web site)