Announcements & Forums
Recent Division and Department Announcements will be posted below. The Multifamily Finance Division now hosts forums to help answer application questions and concerns during the application process. Forums are posted by topic.
2016 QAP & MF Rules Roundtable: The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (the "Department") will hold a roundtable discussion of the 2016 QAP and Multifamily Rules at the Stephen F. Austin State Office Building, 1700 North Congress Avenue, Room 170, Austin, Texas, on Friday, July 17, 2015, at 9:00am. The focus of this discussion will be on the implementation of statutory changes from the 84th Legislature and possible changes to the QAP and Rules (Subchapters A, B, C, and G).
To register, please use the link below.
2016 QAP & Multifamily Rules Roundtable
Friday, July 17, 2015 9:00am
- Public Hearing Schedule for Public Comment On the 2015 Competitive Housing Tax Credit Applications (PDF)
- 2015-1 Multifamily Development Program for HOME and TCAP funds Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- 2015 HTC Application Workshops: The Dallas and Houston workshops are half-day programs intended for Applicants experienced in submitting HTC Applications. These two programs will focus on changes to the 2015 Cycle. Applicants with limited experience are encouraged to attend the full-day workshop in Austin, which will provide a comprehensive overview of the Application process. To register on Eventbrite, use one of the links below.
Austin: Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Dallas: Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Houston: Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Post Carryover information can now be found on the Asset Management page.
- Notices of Public Hearings are posted on the Community Information page.