Find out if you qualify to be a My First Texas Home lender:
To be accepted into My First Texas Home, qualified
- be either:
- a Federal Housing Administration (“FHA”)
- an eligible lender in good standing for Veteran’s
Administration (“VA”); or
- an eligible lender in good standing for Rural Housing Service’s
(“RHS”) guaranteed rural housing loan program;
- a lender currently participating in the conventional home
lending market for loans originated in accordance with Fannie
Mae or Freddie Mac guidelines.
- agree to originate mortgage and assign mortgage and servicing
to the Master Servicer
- originate, process, underwrite, close and fund originated loans
in your own name
- must be approved/active Seller/Servicer with programs Master Servicer, Idaho HFA.
Lenders interested in participation should visit the Lender Program Documents page for more information.