Skip to site map | Skip navigation TDHCA Home | Contact TDHCA | About TDHCA | Calendar | Press Room | Employment
TDHCANew Low Rates
HomeBuyersRealtorsLendersOther Homeownership Programs


Get Acrobat Reader
Free software to view PDF files

Find out if you qualify to be a My First Texas Home and My Choice Texas Home lender:

Correspondent Lenders

To be accepted into My First Texas Home and My Choice Texas Home, qualified lenders must:

  • be either:
    • a Federal Housing Administration (“FHA”)
    • an eligible lender in good standing for Veteran’s Administration (“VA”); or
    • an eligible lender in good standing for Rural Housing Service’s (“RHS”) guaranteed rural housing loan program;
    • a lender currently participating in the conventional home lending market for loans originated in accordance with Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac guidelines.
  • agree to originate mortgage and assign mortgage and servicing to the Master Servicer
  • originate, process, underwrite, close and fund originated loans in your own name
  • must be approved/active Seller/Servicer with programs Master Servicer, Idaho HFA.

Lenders interested in participation should visit the Lender Program Documents page for more information.





  Site Policies   Equal Housing   Top of Page