Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) A program of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Information on this page is only intended for CEAP, DOE WAP, and LIHEAP WAP Subrecipient agencies that do not have nonprofit charitable organization status.
Program Forms and Guides
- TDHCA SAVE Applicant Certification Form for WAP and CEAP (PDF)
- SAVE Document Identification Guide (PDF)
- SAVE Verification Intake Process Model (PDF)
- Chart of Documents Acceptable for Determining Qualified Alien Status (PDF)
- SAVE Frequently Asked Questions – May 2014 (PDF)
SAVE Training Webinar – 12/12/13
Windows Media Player is required to view webinar videos.
|Part 1 (slides 1-18)||27:28|
|Part 2 (slides 19-47)||39:27|
|Part 3 (slides 47 cont. -70)||28:26|
|Part 4 (slide 71 – 94)||24:28|
|Part 5 (Q&A session)||16:23|
Important SAVE Links at USCIS.gov
- Home page
- Publications – Information to provide to clients and post in your office.
- Lack of US Citizen Documentation Resource (PDF)
- Texas File Control Office (FCO) Locator
Accessing the SAVE System
Username and password information will be provided by your supervisor.
Log-in to SAVE system
For questions, contact Laura Saintey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 475-3854.