Housing and Community Affairs Programs
The Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs has its headquarters in Austin Texas. In addition to the main Austin office, TDHCA's Office of Colonia Initiatives maintains field offices in regions across Texas.
- For information and assistance with consumer programs, visit the Help for Texans page.
- For more information about TDHCA programs, visit the TDHCA programs overview page.
- If you cannot find the information you need on our Web site, send an email to email@example.com with your general housing question.
- You may also call TDHCA's main switchboard at (512) 475-3800 or toll free: (800) 525-0657 (phone) / (800) 733-5120 (fax).
- Relay Texas (TDD): (512) 463-3323 or (800) 735-2989
- Visit the TDHCA staff phone directory for a listing of employee names with telephone numbers by division.
- Send an update to the Department if your contact information has changed.
- Or, you may visit TDHCA headquarters in person at the address below.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for observed holidays.
P.O. BOX 13941
Austin, TX 78711-3941
221 East 11th Street
Austin, Texas 78701-2410
For questions relating specifically to Web site function or design, email firstname.lastname@example.org.