Asset Management Announcements
- Material Amendment to be presented to the TDHCA Board at its March 23, 2017 meeting
Presentation, Discussion and Possible Action regarding Material Amendment to the Housing Tax Credit Land Use Restriction Agreement (PDFs)
- The Asset Management Fee Schedules have been updated during the 2017 rules cycle. See the updated Post Award Activity Fees for revised Ownership Transfer fees, Amendment fee requirements, and Extension fee requirements.
- Construction Status Reports expected to be submitted after the due dates are subject to extension fees as of the reports to be due on or after 4/10/17. Additionally, all HTC awards must now submit Minority Owned Business Reports with each Construction Status Report. See the updated Post Award Activities Manual for more details and to access the Report form.
- Some Amendments may now be processed as notification items without requiring a fee. See the updated Post Award Activities Manual for more details.
- The Right of First Refusal (ROFR) process has been updated and added to the Post Award Activities Manual. See the updated Post Award Activities Manual for more details.
- Approval of HOME rents for properties committed HOME funds after August 23, 2013 (where construction has already been completed) are required under the HOME Final Rule and approval requests must be submitted by Owners as of January 30, 2017. See the forms and process outlined in the updated Post Award Activities Manual for more details.
- Owners of Exchange developments are required to establish a Special Reserve Account for the Development and must adhere to the Special Reserve Account Process (PDF).
NOTE: For Multifamily Program Rules, please visit the Multifamily Finance Division page