Asset Management Announcements
- Material Amendments to be presented to the TDHCA Board at is October 15, 2015 meeting
- 09961 Villas on the Hill (PDF)
- 12365 Stepping Stone & Taylor Square Apartments (PDF)
- 13417 Masters Ranch Apartments (PDF)
- 14003 Whitestone & Tamaric Apartments (PDF)
- 14127 Haymon Krupp (PDF)
- 14130 Tays (PDF)
- A QAP and Multifamily Rules Resource Meeting has been scheduled for Friday, October 9, 2015 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Thompson Conference Center (Room 3.102) 2405 Robert Dedman Drive in Austin to offer an opportunity to ask questions about the proposed rule. For planning purposes please RSVP to Chris Salguero (Asset Management) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (512) 475-3943. A link to the proposed rule can be found in the bullet item below.
- Public Comment Period Open September 25, 2015 – October 15, 2015 for Subchapter E – Post Award and Asset Management Requirements. Visit TDHCA’s Public Comment Center page for document link and submission information. For a black-lined version of the proposed rule click here: Proposed Subchapter E- Post Award and Asset Management Requirements (PDF)
- Owners of Exchange developments are required to establish a Special Reserve Account for the Development and must adhere to the Special Reserve Account Process (PDF).
- Please submit your Special Account Disbursement Plan no later than May 31, 2013.
- Final 2015 Asset Management Rules, Chapter 10, Subchapter E (SOS Website)
NOTE: For Multifamily Program Rules, please visit the Multifamily Finance Division page